- Company Overview
- Our Search Process
- Client Services
- Candidate Services
- Talent Management
- Industry Resources
- Contact Us
Our Search Process
Our Search Process
Cultivating the best talent on your organization's executive team is not to be taken lightly. We understand that the competitive advantage often goes to the candidate whose core values and talents complement each other most fully. Our method of identifying superior candidates is based on a proven system for hiring exceptional executives whose objectives and aptitude best match your organization's needs.
Executive Dimensions conducts retained executive searches. Our method of providing you with top-tier candidates is straightforward and effective. Throughout the search process we will keep you informed weekly, sharing our progress and candidates promptly and efficiently.
Your unique situation will always determine our approach in serving your organization. When you choose us to search for a vital member of your leadership team, you may find it helpful to know the general arc of our search process:
Profile Your Ideal Candidate
- First, we learn about you and your organization. Through in-person interviews with your leadership team, we gain additional knowledge of your objectives and your organizational culture.
- We develop an in-depth, detailed position description and candidate specifications.
- We produce a client-approved recruitment profile further outlining the qualities, skills and experience necessary for your incoming executive.
Build and Focus the Candidate Pool
- Executive Dimensions identifies skilled, energetic, well-matched candidates for the position who reflect the culture of the organization and team.
- We pre-qualify each potential candidate and match his or her credentials against your job description and candidate profile
Personally Meet and Evaluate the Candidates
- First, we meet with you to discuss the potential candidates' and together, determine the most desirable individuals for your organization.
- Utilizing specific criteria we have developed together we personally perform face-to-face interviews with each candidate.
- We create a formal candidate profile (a summary of each candidate's career and personal characteristics) and present our seasoned impressions to you.
Facilitate the Selection Process
- Together we review the profiles and select the most desirable candidates for personal interviews with you and your team.
- Afterward, we thoroughly discuss each candidate and help you analyze their strengths and weaknesses. If necessary, we schedule further interviews with leading candidates and work with you to make the final selection.
- We assist you in negotiating a compensation package and an anticipated start date. Viewed as a neutral third party, we are highly effective in identifying any obstacles or underlying issues.
Initiate Executive Onboarding
- We ensure that your new executive understands immediately the critical skills needed to exceed performance expectations in their new role.
- Executive Dimensions expedites the learning curve, so that your new executive is quickly accustomed to your culture and your strategic vision.
- We provide a network of support for your executive as he or she faces the challenges of a new environment, imparting strategies for success in new situations.
Follow Up On Our Engagement
- At Executive Dimensions we are dedicated to our clients. We continue to monitor the satisfaction and performance of the executives we place.
- We initiate an onsite, three-month evaluation with both the newly placed employee and also with our client to monitor their mutual satisfaction and to identify any potential problems.
- Executive Dimensions shares with you any concerns and impressions we may have, thus aiding your executive’s transition into your culture.